The Kremlin orders a boost to soft power initiatives to help give the country's image a more positive spin abroad.
- 13:11UN Asks Russia for More Peacekeepers
- 12:38Duma Approves 'Blasphemy Bill' in 2nd Reading
- 12:16Lawmaker Submits Bill Targeting 'Dog Hunters'
- 11:46Tajik Smashes Brazilian Embassy Window
- 11:22Brezhnev Most Popular 20th-Century Leader, Poll Says
- 10:49U.S. Couple Gives Up Russian Adoptees
- 10:47Bullet Removed From Soldier's Forehead With Pliers (Video)
- 10:28Moscow Sees Coldest Day of the Week
The Moscow Times
French actor Gerard Depardieu, visiting Grozny to film a new movie, said the ethnic Chechen brothers accused of the Boston bombing had been raised American and that residents of Chechnya were not to blame.
Chisinau: From Exile to Evolution
Kolomna: A City on Three Rivers
Lipetsk: A City Feeling Mighty
Sochi and Soccer Drive Hotel Boom
The Hunt for Foreign Agents Has Begun
Business Fights Back Against Kremlin War on Vice
Q&A: Maria Yeliseyeva's Children Don't Feel Like Orphans
Of the lesser-known great figures of Russian letters Pyotr Chaadayev surely is one of the finest and most interesting.