Isaac Sheps, CEO of Russia's largest brewer Baltika, says that his job is "selling fun." The fun materializes when a waiter brings several pints of an amber-colored liquid.
- 17:08Investigators Search Home of Opposition Blogger's Mother
- 16:41Contractor's CEO Arrested Over Glonass Embezzlement Probe
- 16:32TNK-BP Top Managers Having Hard Time at Rosneft
- 16:16Moscow 'Hopeful' on Syria Chemical Weapons Inspections
- 15:46Navalny's Father Summoned for Questioning
- 15:19Moscow Could Get Toll Roads
- 14:08Putin 'Disappointed' by Crushing Hockey Defeat to U.S.
- 13:51After Putin, 3 Ministries to Get Helipads
Estonian Catches a Whiff of Profit in Russia
The Hunt for Foreign Agents Has Begun
Q&A: Maria Yeliseyeva's Children Don't Feel Like Orphans
Suburban Kiosk Cashes In on 7-Eleven's Fame
Marc Robinson has the distinction of being the most popular guest I have ever hosted on this page with a video blog.