Despite his best efforts, McDonald's Russia founder George Cohon did not manage to have his golden arches planted on Russian soil in time for the 1980s Olympic Games in Moscow, but his company will get a triumphant welcome in Sochi as the event's official restaurant.
- 19:55Gutseriyev Pays $20M for Krasnaya Polyana Stake
- 19:30Browder Refused Safe Passage to Germany for Magnitsky Event
- 17:49Talks Over VimpelCom's Djezzy at Delicate Stage
- 17:46Putin Strengthening Power Vertical, Report Says
- 17:30Tele2 Says Moscow Needs More Mobile Competition
- 17:06Moscow Could Get Hub for Low-Cost Airlines by End of 2014
- 16:41Uzbek Mobile Operators Accused of Collusion
- 16:14SoGen Management to Face Investors over Salaries and Russia Operation
The Moscow Times
French actor Gerard Depardieu, visiting Grozny to film a new movie, said the ethnic Chechen brothers accused of the Boston bombing had been raised American and that residents of Chechnya were not to blame.
The Hunt for Foreign Agents Has Begun
Leadership 101: Learning to Talk Like Putin
Natives of 'Russian America' Salute Shared Past
Russia Puts Renewed Hope in Repatriation Program
Of the lesser-known great figures of Russian letters Pyotr Chaadayev surely is one of the finest and most interesting.