The winners of The Moscow Times Awards, celebrating the best achievements in culture and business life in and around Russia's capital over the last year, will be announced in a ceremony on Tuesday evening.
- 21:21Young Architects Visualize an 'Awesome' Moscow
- 19:04Bankers Say Money-Laundering on State Contracts Doubled in 2013
- 18:55High-Tech Investors Say Accounting Rules Slow Them Down
- 18:54Depositor Confidence at Risk in Cleanup of Banking System, Says Ratings Agency
- 18:10Moscow to Cut Migrant Jobs in Housing Services, Sobyanin Says
- 17:39Ukraine Police Denies Arrests Over Toppling of Lenin Statue During Protest
- 17:15Lady Gaga Calls for Boycott of Sochi Games (Video)
- 16:45Avtodor Seeks More National Welfare Fund Financing
Saratov: The City of Golden Lights
Bishkek: Eternally Welcoming
Tarusa: Fabled Home of Poets and Painters
Muscovites were asked to imagine what would make Moscow an "awesome" place to live and had their dreams visualized in 84 sketches by professional architects as part of the "What Moscow Wants" exhibit, which was on display at the Moscow Urban Forum last week.