Dressed in a beat-up denim jacket and with three days worth of stubble on his cheeks, Yevgeny Roizman, 50, looked like an 80s rocker being interviewed after a concert. But the charismatic Yekaterinburg native, with eyes red from a lack of sleep, is a man who wears many hats.
- 21:58Russia Skeptical of Any Deeper Nuclear Cuts
- 19:51Audi Launch Shows Promise of Premium Segment
- 19:21Luxoft Files for IPO in New York
- 18:45Tanzania Makes $206 Million Atomic Tax Claim
- 18:10Minority Holders Mull Suing Former TNK-BP Management
- 17:32Court Denies Alyokhina Parole
- 17:13Gas Tax Tweaks to Ease Burden on Extractors
- 16:44VTB Completes New Offering That Reduces State Stake By 15%
Puppy Diplomacy: Putin Gets Pets Wrapped With a Bow
Kremlin Faces Brezhnev-Style Gerontocracy
Russia Puts Renewed Hope in Repatriation Program
Estonian Catches a Whiff of Profit in Russia
Of the lesser-known great figures of Russian letters Pyotr Chaadayev surely is one of the finest and most interesting.