The winners of The Moscow Times Awards, celebrating the best achievements in culture and business life in and around Russia's capital over the last year, will be announced in a ceremony on Tuesday evening.
- 07:32Today in History, Dec. 10
- 21:21Young Architects Visualize an 'Awesome' Moscow
- 19:04Bankers Say Money-Laundering on State Contracts Doubled in 2013
- 18:55High-Tech Investors Say Accounting Rules Slow Them Down
- 18:54Depositor Confidence at Risk in Cleanup of Banking System, Says Ratings Agency
- 18:10Moscow to Cut Migrant Jobs in Housing Services, Sobyanin Says
- 17:39Ukraine Police Denies Arrests Over Toppling of Lenin Statue During Protest
- 17:15Lady Gaga Calls for Boycott of Sochi Games (Video)
Saratov: The City of Golden Lights
Bishkek: Eternally Welcoming
Tarusa: Fabled Home of Poets and Painters
The Moscow Times
The cadastral value of real estate in Moscow will be raised by an average of 10 percent starting Jan. 1, with the biggest hikes planned for office space and the lowest for recreational zones, the city's property chief said.