This weekend our friends and neighbors at the Hyatt Regency Petrovsky Park are offering a Thai set, a magical mix of spicy, sweet, sour, coco and creamy flavors to take you away from Moscow and set you down on a Thai beach — in your kitchen, that is.
The set menu includes:
- Som Tam (traditional green papaya salad with beans, peanuts, lemon juice)
- Spring Rolls (chicken/vegetables/prawns/pork)
- Tod Mun Pla (Thai fish cake served with peanuts and sweet & sour sauce)
- Tom Kha Goong (Thai coconut soup with prawns, lemongrass, shitake mushroom)
- Khao Pad (fried rice with chicken, fried garlic, oyster sauce)
- Pad Gra Prow (fried beef with basil, garlic vegetables, served with rice and fried egg)
- Yellow Curry with Pork (charcoal-roasted pork, coconut milk, yellow curry paste, lemon leaves)
- Pad Thai (stir-fried rice noodles with vegetables and tofu)
- For dessert — banana pancake and ruam mit (a kind of pudding made from tapioca and coconut milk)
The meal comes with traditional Thai snacks and delicious Oliang cold Thai iced coffee.
The set for two (or more!) costs 3,500 rubles and includes delivery anywhere within the Third Ring Road.
Please order 24 hours in advance by calling +7 495 479 1234 or sending an e-mail to MOSRM-Room.Service@hyatt.com.