The It Gets Better Project, a U.S.-based organization that works to support LGBT young people dealing with emotional problems, is spreading its campaign to gay youth in Russia.
Between diplomatic headaches in Afghanistan and the Middle East, John Kerry spent happy hour Wednesday praising a wine-producing but poor Eastern European nation for resisting Russia's grasp.
- Investigators Formally Charge Former Defense Minister With Negligence
- Ukraine Protesters Look to Set Up Independent Government
- Fewer Russians Expect a Replacement for Putin Before 2018.
- Government to Issue Temporary Residence Permits for 96,000 Foreigners
- Government Proposes Opening Up North Caucasus for Returning Russians
- What the Papers Say, Dec. 6, 2013
- Language Specialists to Look Into Pussy Riot Member's Libel Suit
- Putin and Medvedev Lament Rusty Tap Water in Their Houses
- Russia Opens Inquiry Into U.S. Child-Trafficking
- Russian Diplomats to Face Fraud Charges in U.S.
- Today in History, Dec. 6
- Lavrov Shrugs Off 'Hysteria' in Kiev
The Moscow Times
Gazprom and Rosneft may be obliged to purchase Russian-made equipment to develop offshore oil and gas fields, under legislative amendments being drawn up by the State Duma Committee on Energy and the Union of Oil and Gas Equipment Producers.