For months, Kiev's central Independence Square was the center of a struggle between protesters and the Ukrainian government, with Russian authorities watching the events unfold in their neighbor to the west with unease.
- Girl, 9, Mauled to Death by Stray Dogs
- Obama Discusses Ukraine Crisis With China's Xi Jinping
- Today in History, March 11
- Lavrov Not Satisfied With U.S. Proposals on Ukraine
- The Media War Behind the Ukraine Crisis
- Russian, 2 Ukrainians Among Passengers on Missing Malaysian Plane
- How the Crimea Conflict Inspired Some Great Front Pages
- Revamp Underway at State News Agency RIA Novosti
- Muscovites Rally For and Against Kremlin Actions in Ukraine
- Swiss Government Freezes Assets of 9 More Ukrainians
- Khodorkovsky Applies to Live in Switzerland, Spokesperson Says
- Yanukovych To Hold Second Press Conference in Russia
By Tim Saunders
Air conditioning is a standard luxury on most vehicles these days, but in my experience these systems can be a little slow in delivering a comfortable temperature.