A bribery scandal at French lender Societe Generale's Russian entity Rosbank shows that stricter measures should be implemented by both Western and Russian companies to enforce compliance with their codes of conduct, experts said.
- Putin 'Disappointed' by Crushing Hockey Defeat to U.S.
- After Putin, 3 Ministries to Get Helipads
- Investigators Open Torture Case Into Orphanage Beatings
- FBI Probes Tsarnaev's Contacts in Chechen Community
- Kadyrov Threatens to Delete Instagram Account
- UN Secretary-General to Meet Putin for Talks on Syria, North Korea
- Military Service Replaced With Ballet for Kostroma Resident
- Lavrov Criticizes Mideast Quartet as 'Passive'
- 'Blasphemy Bill' Signals Return to 18th-Century Morals, Activists Say
- Court Annuls Extension of Bolotnaya Suspect's Detention
- Polls Show Varied Results on Support for Putin
- Syria Peace Conference Tentatively Scheduled for Mid-June
Internet search results will become interactive, enabling users to buy movie tickets or book doctor's appointments directly from the search result page, Yandex co-co founder Ilya Segalovich said Thursday.