Hong Kong Economicand Trade Office in London (HKETO in London) is the official representative ofthe Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government in commercial relationsand other economic and trade matters in the United Kingdom as well as Denmark,Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, the Russian Federation and Sweden.Its mission is to foster closer economic and Trade ties between Hong Kong andthese nine countries.
To promote HongKong’s role in the implementation of China’s Belt and Road Initiative and theopportunities there under, HKETO in London invites companies with experience inpublic and government relations, investment promotion, economic development, orinternational business development to submit an expression of interest forprovision of the following services in Russia.
- To act for HKETO in London to promote the interests of Hong Kong in Russia actively;
- To identify target companies/institutions in priority sectors and markets through intelligence update, media report, desk research, networking, attendance of conferences and exhibitions etc.;
- To develop and implement annual business plans for promoting and strengthening bilateral relations between Hong Kong and Russia;
- To organise and support business and/or promotional events to promote Hong Kong;
- To arrange and provide logistical support for meetings/visits of the Hong Kong Government and/or business delegation; and
- To develop links and networks with political and opinion leaders, business multiplier organisations and the media.
Interested Companies based in the markets above are invited to email a short profileof their company highlighting their business capabilities, including consultancyexperience in public and government relations, investment promotion, economic development,or international business development and business network in the specifiedmarket, in performing the aforementioned services to firstname.lastname@example.org inEnglish by 12:00 noon, 29 January 2018 London time; any late response will notbe considered. Selected companies will be provided with a consultancybrief with more detailed scope of services and other information and invited tosubmit a formal proposal.
Only shortlisted companies will be notified. Companies which do not hear from HKETO inLondon by 9 March2018 should consider their bids unsuccessful.