In the IT world, the Serial Hacking Hackathon has been going strong for four months now as the largest blockchain hackathon event held by CryptoBazar Fund, a leading investment fund and blockchain community in Russia and the CIS. The hackathon's partners include Fantom, NuCypher and Quarkchain, world-renowned blockchain companies looking for the next super hero gurus and genius developers across Russia.
Hackathon is a developer forum where experts from various software development areas join efforts to solve various problems. So if you're a developer, this hackathon is for you!
Finalists will be invited to Asia in February to attend the Grand Finale, where they will present their designs to the global blockchain community. Today is a chance you can't afford to miss. We're giving you a "ticket" to a new, exciting future and a world of novel opportunities!
Every day new discoveries are made in the blockchain field, and Serial Hacking Hackathon participants are here to create new innovative blockchain projects destined to be the next big thing.
- 4 hackathon stages, including the first held in September and followed by the next in October, November, December and January, with the Grand Finale in February.
- The Grand Finale will be held in February in Asia as a major event in collaboration with the world's blockchain and IT industry leaders.
- That means more time for considering and developing solutions and tasks!
- The marathon has prizes totalling more than $80,000!!!
- Dozens of prizes are waiting for their winners every month.
- Offline finals with a live stream every month.
- Find support for your work, special chats and moderators, and experts who are ready to answer your questions and help!
- Attract potential investments to develop your own project.
- Job opportunities with the world's IT leaders.
- A huge gathering of investors, sponsors, experts, leaders, and like-minded people in one place!
- All-expenses paid trip to Asia for the top teams and hackathon participants.
- Ticket to the international blockchain developer club.
- Testing vulnerability of systems (load tests, errors, vulnerabilities, etc.)
- Smart contracts
- Building platforms from scratch: forks, blockchains, cross-chains, off-chains, side-chains
- Platform improvement
- App development for platforms
- What you need to participate
What you need to participate
- Desire to participate and win!
- Registration: December 10 – January 20
- Assignment selection: until January 10
- Online work on the task, project submission: before January 20
- Offline finals: January 31
- Project concept, application, task development, Q&A session
- Code development supervised by moderators and interested companies
- Preliminary selection of teams and projects for the semifinals
- 48-hour semi-finals in Moscow to select the top teams and winner
Please register at http://serialhackaton.com/eng
Join our Hackathon channel at https://t.me/CryptoBazarHackathon