Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office in London (HKETO in London) is the official representative of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government in commercial relations and other economic and trade matters in the United Kingdom as well as Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, the Russian Federation and Sweden. Its mission is to foster closer economic and Trade ties between Hong Kong and these nine countries.
To promote Hong Kong’s role in the implementation of China’s Belt and Road Initiative and the opportunities there under, HKETO in London invites companies with experience in public and government relations, investment promotion, economic development, or international business development to submit an expression of interest for provision of the following services in Russia.
● To act for HKETO in London to promote the interests of Hong Kong in Russia actively;
● To identify target companies/institutions in priority sectors and markets through intelligence update, media report, desk research, networking, attendance of conferences and exhibitions etc.;
● To develop and implement annual business plans for promoting and strengthening bilateral relations between Hong Kong and Russia;
● To organise and support business and/or promotional events to promote Hong Kong;
● To arrange and provide logistical support for meetings/visits of the Hong Kong Government and/or business delegation; and
● To develop links and networks with political and opinion leaders, business multiplier organisations and the media.
Interested Companies based in the markets above are invited to email a short profile of their company highlighting their business capabilities, including consultancy experience in public and government relations, investment promotion, economic development, or international business development and business network in the specified market, in performing the aforementioned services to firstname.lastname@example.org in English by 12:00 noon, 15 February 2019 London time; any late response will not be considered. Selected companies will be provided with a consultancy brief with more detailed scope of services and other information and invited to submit a formal proposal.
Only shortlisted companies will be notified. Companies which do not hear from HKETO in London by 12 April 2019 should consider their bids unsuccessful.