02/14/2008Paid access archive
A place for when you start daydreaming of leaving the madness of Moscow behind.
Vladivostok Avia will launch a new itinerary to Frankfurt beginning April 30. Flights will depart from Moscow at 12:20 p.m. on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays, and arrive at Frankfurt-Hahn airport, about 75 miles from Frankfurt.
Looks like Gosti was just dropping by, as the downtown cafe that opened less than a year ago is already gone. In its place has opened Yakudza, a pan-Asian eatery.
Vdokhnovenie chocolates come from an era when the greatness of the Soviet Union was defined by ""rockets and ballet,"" as one well-known song goes.
By Georgy Bovt
Addressing the annual security conference in Munich on Saturday, First Deputy Prime Minister Sergei Ivanov, who was once a leading candidate to succeed President Vladimir Putin, said, ""We respect those values that the United States and Europe have cultivated for centuries.
Federal authorities' efforts to wrestle control of a historic mansion from the nongovernmental organization that restored it are appalling.
- Patarkatsishvili Death 'Suspicious'
- Tatar Media Abuzz Over Obama Catchphrase
- Pentagon Is Assessing Flyover
- Churov Takes Calls From Voters
- Moscow Set for Kosovo Replay
- Both Sides Hold Fast at Russia-EU Talks
- Rosneft Eyes Indian LNG Stake
- Medvedev Backs Farming TV Channel
- Lenta Mulls Sale to Fund Superstores
- Bootlegged Booze Sales Fall 14%, Industry Says
- New Foster Project for St. Pete
- Barclays Tipped to Buy Into Expobank
- Last Annual Press Conference for Putin
- No Closer to Treatment
- Ad Firms Complain of Vote Pressure
- New Firm at Crux of Ukraine Gas Deal
- A Building's Restoration May End in Its Loss
- Court Calls for Break in BoNY Case
- Sberbank Increases Stock Trades
- Business in Brief